This guest blog is written by Eliza Robinson
Eliza is an author and astrologer. She is based in Glasgow, Scotland, and works with clients from all over the world.
Persephone, Pluto and Power is a journey through the underworld for writers and creators.
For many writers and artists, shame is detrimental. It can hold you back for years, or even a lifetime.
In this workshop, I will show you how you can transform your shame into a powerful creative force. Through a combination of astrology, mythology, and writing exercises, I will help you turn your monsters into the ultimate muse.
Persephone, Pluto and Power is a 90-minute-long workshop, launching on March 3rd. The workshop will be pre-recorded, so that you can engage with and move through its content at your own pace.
In this value-packed workshop, I share all the secrets I’ve learned in my years as a writer and astrologer. By the end of this workshop, you will:
• understand the role of shame in creativity
• work intimately with your shame through powerful writing exercises
• have actionable tools to clear shame blocks
• utilise archetypes and symbolism to help you journey through shame and transform it into power
Who is this workshop for?
• You do not need any prior knowledge of astrology or writing to gain immense value from this workshop. It is designed for people at all levels, from beginners to those who have been writing for years. Shame can stop us in our tracks at any point in our journey. I am here to guide you through the underworld, and teach you how to alchemise your shame into creative power
• This workshop is open to people of any gender, but there is a focus on feminine archetypes and experience
Are you ready to transform the monsters under your bed into a muse?
It is time to allow your shame to transport you to a deeper level of creative power!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!